Backpack Bed for Homeless is a national registered Australian charity.
We provide Backpack Beds and Fire Retardant Sleeping Bags to street sleeping homeless in partnership with homeless agencies across Australia.
A backpack that rolls out to a single person tent with built in mattress - fire retardant, waterproof and safe materials.
- Improves dignity, health, sleep, comfort, warmth and safety.
- Waterproof & fire retardant fabric
- Mosquito mesh ventilation
- Built-in 190cm insulated comfort mattress
- Tape sealed main seams
- Full body zipped sleeping area
- Backpack with padded adjustable straps
- 3 x built-in storage pockets
- Lockable internal pocket (+ lock)
- 2 x caribiner clips (clip on extra belongings)
- Ultra lightweight street tough - ONLY 3.1kg
Fire Retardant Sleeping Bags
- Fire retardant
- Chemically safe to prestigious European REACH standards
- 180cm x 78cm
- Super blanket warmth + lightweight
- Machine washable
- Fast drying
- Zipped along 2 edges - opens flat