GivingTuesday, the groundbreaking global generosity movement, announced #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of giving and unity, set to take place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
On the last GivingTuesday, December 3, 2019, the global giving day generated $2 billion in giving, just in the United States, and inspired millions of people worldwide to volunteer and donate their voices, time, money, and goods.
During this additional giving day consider to donate BTC, ETH or other coins to charities that accept crypto donations!.
This is the first hashtag launched to face Covid. It helped Italian Red Cross to complete the first Bitcoin fundraising in less than 2 weeks.
Binance committed $3M+, providing medical supplies to affected areas. Binance Charity Foundation launches this global campaign to address this worldwide concern.
Every retweet of ths post with #CryptoAgainstCOVID = $1 USD donation.— Binance (@binance) March 25, 2020
#Binance Charity will donate up to $1,000,000 USD!
If we hit 1 million retweets within 7 days, @BinanceBCF will donate an extra $1,000,000 USD!
You can also donate here:https://t.co/D3DgXpVHsM pic.twitter.com/EXpaD69RNk
The #cryptoCOVID19 army has landed! We linked up with @Gitcoin to bring together the most important stakeholders in crypto to fight the coronavirus pandemic. It's crypto’s finest hour. Donate crypto, tweet and RECRUIT friends! https://t.co/96AbuAKRlF Here’s who’s with us so far: pic.twitter.com/LKcN6mrlTe— The Giving Block (@TheGivingBlock) March 23, 2020
1. Target a new segment of possible donors, represented by a growing amount of people that own Bitcoin
2. Add a new method of payment and maximise the volume of donations
3. Boost your brand and get a visibility return, as a forefront charity in innovative technologies
4. Improve the knowledge of your employees, donors and stakeholders about this movement
5. Provide a charitable solution to bitcoin holders that have to pay capital gains taxes
6. Be different: today only few charities accept Bitcoin and you could get the attention of crypto philanthropists
Accept cryptocurrency donations and join the crypto movement!