An entire suite of ideas, case studies and guidelines are provided on the #GivingTuesday website.
Here you can download The Complete Toolkit.
Some quick details about GivingTuesday:
- By participating in GivingTuesday, you’re becoming part of a global movement with activity happen in almost every country in the world. GivingTuesday transcends borders and ideologies, to bring the entire world together in the spirit of generosity and giving.
- This year’s GivingTuesday falls on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Anyone, anywhere can get involved and give back in a way that’s meaningful to them. There’s no minimum or limit to how people can do good.
- All types of organizations are welcome to participate. From schools to nonprofits to small businesses, corporations, and more, there’s plenty of case studies and examples for how your organization can get involved.
- While GivingTuesday is celebrated on December 3rd, your campaign can be much longer than one day. We see a lot of campaigns that kick off before GivingTuesday or that launch on GivingTuesday and connect to a larger end-of-year or holiday campaign.
- GivingTuesday isn’t just about fundraising, it’s about communities coming together and giving their time, power, skills, expertise and resources.
- GivingTuesday website (and CryptoGivingTuesday too) does not process any donations. If your nonprofit is fundraising on GivingTuesday, you will want to link directly to your organization’s website or giving platform, not to GivingTuesday’s website.
Here below some resources that might be help to your charitable #GivingTuesday fundraising campaign: